• Commissioners' Court Agenda
• Commissioner's Court Videos
• Past Agendas/Minutes
• Juror Information
• Bid Opportunities
• Special Notices
• Active Warrants
• Employment Opportunities
• Employment Application(PDF)
• Open Records Request
• Voter Registration Forms
• Vehicle Registration Renewal
• Driver License Renewal
• Victim Assistance Link
Potter County Attorney Online Payments
Making Online Payments
BEFORE BEGINNING A PAYMENT VIA CREDIT CARD,
YOU MUST HAVE ALL THE REQUIRED INFORMATION BELOW.
THIS WILL ENSURE PROPER PROCESSING OF YOUR PAYMENT.
You need to know the following before proceeding with your payment.
1. Your Cause Number or Defendant Number
2. The amount you need to pay.
3. The Certified Payments Bureau Code: 8411171
4. A convenience fee will be charged by Certified Payments, our service provider.
5. Payments received after 5:00 PM will not be posted until the following business day.
6. Be sure to get your Payment ID when your payment has been accepted.
If you do not know all the above information or have questions, please call the
County Attorney’s Office at 806-379-2271 before proceeding.
ONCE YOU HAVE READ ALL THE INFORMATION ABOVE, PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW.
YOU WILL BE REDIRECTED TO THE CERTIFIED PAYMENTS WEBSITE.
CLICK HERE TO MAKE YOUR ONLINE PAYMENT